This is the very first blog post ever by David C. Andes Jr.
This blog will teach you many things. Possibly open your eyes to something new and totally different and may spice up your (if not dull) lifestyle. What this blog will teach you is the importance of music in our lives. The importance and impact of music in the world. What so few may know is the actual influence music has on each and every one of us whether you know it or not. The influence it has had on me is incredible because I have become a straight addict to it. I'm not someone that simply says, "it as an escape for me", but I am the one that says, "it is my life and my love". I spend up to 10 hours each day listening to the music that pumps from my headphones on full blast into my cerebrum. When I'm not listening to music I'm reciting lyrics from songs and incorporating them into my dialect. I need music and without I am nothing.
The influence of music on the world is incredible as well. Uniting so many people from all over that are probably just like you and I. Creating an escape for some, and a love and lifestyle for most. Music is the backbone to all style and swagger. Without it you might not be who you are and not even realize it. Listen to music as much as you can, because it will save your life. It has certainly saved mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment